jueves, 27 de mayo de 2010

I love my future work



As future midwife I see treating newborn next of the delivery, evaluating your physical condition, in the ”Clinica Santa María”, at equals that I see attending mothers and future mothers in an consult office whit posters and drawings that help to create a great ambient and be a midwife nice, with in the motive of that she felt trust me. I think that to foment it type ambient is necessary because the attention from a midwife to the women in very consult is off, not have dynamic, no close relation, and if the have is also for to revise the physical condition of the usury. It no signifies that we will are friends of the usury for to make the intent at least of would obtain is trust. It is Help to the usury said and show your needs no fear and shame. I like to think that be working whit babies and in a topic very interest and amazing that is the reproduction. I would also like specialize more in neonatology, gynecoly and obstetrics, in other country as Sweden, Spain, Unit states, it would be fantastic. And for ultimate I would like had my own consult and work with someone people of the family and friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario