jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

mi like my career

I before never have think study matronery until the day next of the PSU, the true that I also have thinked study medicine in the Universidad de Chile, and not have other option, acknowledge that me blinded. When was showed the score of the Psu I felt very sad and without desire of nothing. But the other day I started to search other careers related whit the health. I went at Faculty of medicine to know the other carers. newly acknowledge that not search the obstetrics career. for cut the history I chose the obstetrics career in third option. next of choose I wanted remain in obstetrics career. Why? Because I was searching more informationn about ogf is career and I started to like. new if you ask me if I still love this career? I answer very more that before. because I like work. help in the area of the health. I think that the birth is evnet very beatiful and extraordinary.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario