jueves, 4 de noviembre de 2010

Dangerous myths


Hello everybody

Today speak about of the presentation of the doctor Maldonado about of myths brain. I think that was a experience very good, in first place because I learned and I could see that someone things in that I thought are erroneous, as for example to think that we as human only use the 15% of own brain. I thinking in this that only we use the 15%, told me but if exist regions of brain that it’s specifically for a function in specific we not can use a 15% of own capacity. And the presentation of it day I clarified my doubt. And well we were seeing other myths. With this class I could learn as is of important the education for clarify this myths because must exist very myths that not only are wrong if not that also cause damage the moment of practice, for example in my future profession exist a myths that the pregnant women must eat for 2 people the that leads to complications in the pregnancy , as gestational diabetes, is for this that the pregnant women must have a diet balanced in nutrients for a better development of the fetus, not leave of eat better is selection the that is more beneficial for two, mother and son.
The true that I think that I went to other side is that also I went very see this also of viwe of my career and also done thank for this opportunities of listen and witness is presentations with professors and doctors that is inserts in the topic.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario