jueves, 26 de agosto de 2010

my favorite book is very special


My favorite book is a very special, is very different to all the other books that I know. This book was created by much people, long time before, if miles, miles of year, and this now follows in force. Also is one of the big book in the history. I think that alls in this world had listened to speak about of this book. Many people must know some of the beautiful histories that this book tells. Although someone do not believe all the histories of this book, I think that it is true, and that this happened a long time ago. This book has many histories of love, of wear, of adventures, in other topic. A of the stories that more I liked, is about of a father who gave his son, his firstborn. He not gave because no loved to your son, the decision was both the father and son, only by a beautiful objective, that is based in one world, LOVE. I Think that you already realize the book that I is speaking , if is the Bible. I love this book I think that to despite that was written for much people, was inspired for a person only, for Dios. Good exist other histories as David and Goliat, Sansón, Moises and the people of Israel in Egipt, you renember?

I recommend this book for that not only tells histories if not also delivery tips of life, you read and I assure you that the will enjoy.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi George!!!!

    I admire you vocation to preach the God´s word every time that you can.

    I really don´t know read the Bible, because I think there is a way to read it right.

    See you in class, Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello!

    I agree with Elena, you vocation to preach the God´s word.

    Nice message: ...this book for that not only tells histories if not also delivery tips of life...

    See you

    ResponderEliminar